This week we reviewed CAT’s rugged S41, talked a lot about future smartphones from Samsung, Motorola, and LG, and more. Here’s the information of the week!
Who desires to win a Huawei Mate 10 Pro?
Do you want a chance to win one of the most effective Android telephones on the marketplace? Of study course you do! Enter in this article for your chance to win a Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: anything we know so far Rumor roundup: Look at out when the Samsung Galaxy S9 collection will be declared, how significantly it will price tag, and more.
LG G7 enhancement team purchased to start off from scratch LG Electronics’ CEO has purchased a total rethink of the company’s future flagship subsequent CES 2018.
CAT S41 evaluate: certainly a specialized niche device The CAT S41 is made for development, but is it a formidable cell phone for the ordinary client? We took a appear to see what it can give.
Also Read: Wsop bonus chips
5 means telephones can be exceptional in the bezel-less age With around-bezel-less smartphones seeking more and more generic, in this article are 5 items that companies could embrace in 2018 to make their handsets stand out.
Following Assistant dominated CES, what is future for Bixby? With Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant dominating CES 2018 items, is there any home left for Samsung’s digital assistant?
What you need to have to know about Dolby Atmos sound Dolby Atmos promises superior encompass sound audio for professional and property cinemas, but what advantages does it have for appropriate smartphones?
Samsung Exynos 7872: anything you need to have to know Samsung has unveiled details about its new mid-tier Exynos 7872 processor, which is launching in the Meizu M6s. Here’s anything you need to have to know.
Big Motorola 2018 smartphone lineup leak Various sites revealed details on Motorola’s 2018 smartphone lineup this week. Some of them are pretty sketchy, and some appear respectable.
What new sort variable could split the mould? Foldable smartphones or modular smartphones? What new smartphone sort variable will split the mould?
What is variable aperture? Samsung’s Galaxy S9 is anticipated to include things like a camera boasting a variable aperture. Here’s what that indicates for getting future-gen smartphone photographs.
Really don’t miss these movies
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
Extra incredibly hot information
- ‘Bill Protection’ is Project Fi’s new $80 unlimited data strategy
- OnePlus confirms 40,000 customers may possibly have had credit score card data stolen
- OnePlus disables credit score card payments on its internet site amid fraud reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S9 element details leak, sound legit
- With no G7, is LG launching a new V30 variant at MWC as an alternative?
- Samsung is doing the job on embedding selfie cameras into the screen
- Some Pixel 2 house owners received a thriller computer software update
- Sony is staying in the smartphone organization, but for the improper factors
- US 4G speeds up, as carriers fight with unlimited data
- Samsung’s AI chips may possibly outsmart Apple and Huawei’s in H2 2018
- Google rolling out a repair for gradual Wi-Fi bug with Chromecast and Household devices
- Sony Xperia XZ Pro leaked with 4K display screen, Snapdragon 845 chip
- Google Arts and Culture app is encouraging men and women locate their art change moi
- You most likely shouldn’t acquire a $200K Android Dress in watch
- The HTC 11 EYEs is in this article with a 3,930 mAh battery and dual selfie camera
- AT&T underneath force to slash all ties with Huawei together with 5G, Cricket Wireless specials
- In China, the Apple iphone is only 2nd-most effective
- The Galaxy Take note 8 Winter season Olympics edition is the sexiest Take note 8 you simply cannot acquire
- Google names 20 most effective indie games for Android ahead of Engage in Keep contest
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus could possibly be unveiled on March 16
- Essential discusses Project Treble, bug squashing, aptX support, and more in Reddit AMA
- Google shares prototype pictures of Pixel 2, Pixelbook, and more
- YouTube can make it more difficult for smaller sized channels to monetize their movies
- Rumor: Razer Cell phone 2 coming to IFA 2018 with Project Linda
From our network